Welcome to Wellness Connections
Formerly SEACRS, Inc.
Wellness Connections is committed to providing peer-led, life enhancing opportunities for mental health recovery and wellness.
Wellness Connections is a peer-run community service agency established in 2002, dedicated to improving mental health, and supporting behavioral health and substance use recovery in Southeastern Arizona communities.
As a “peer-run” organization, our programs are based on a mutual support model, and the vast majority of our staff, Board and volunteers are mental health consumers, who have had first-hand, lived experience with mental health and/or substance use recovery.
Services include life skills, health promotion, socialization opportunities, pre-job training and other rehabilitation services. Our programs also provide transportation services to and from program locations, medically necessary doctor’s appointments, support sessions and pre-job training.
Wellness Connections' programs currently serve Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, and Santa Cruz Counties.
- To provide opportunities for each participant to be supported in improving their health and well-being, and achieving their highest potential.
- To encourage each participant to achieve their goals for wellness and independence, through empowerment, support, education, life skills, connections with community resources and employment training opportunities.
- To treat everyone as a person first, not an illness, and recognize each of us has unique experiences, perspectives, special gifts and individual talents.
- To provide the opportunity for each participant to be supported in learning to self-advocate.
No appointments are necessary.
We are now recognized as a Qualifying Charitable Organization by the Arizona Department of Revenue. You may receive up to $400 in tax credits. See information here.
We are able to serve the following eligible members:
- Adults 18 and over enrolled in the AZ behavioral health system under Cenpatico of Arizona, with referrals from their respective clinical agency.
- US Military Veterans, with a referral from Veteran’s Administration community-based outpatient clinic.
- Members of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Bridgeway members enrolled in ALTCS.
If you have any questions about our programs or services, please give us a call at (866) 455-0080. Or, you can find additional contact information for each of our programs on the contact page.